We are grateful that we have been part of the Canadian landscape for 50 summers, and that we have provided incredible entrepreneurial experiences for over 20,000 youth during that time.
In the face of uncertainty with COVID-19 concerns, we want to keep contributing to our local communities in the best way that we know how. We will follow all safety guidelines and local laws. We are monitoring updates from Health Canada, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical and public health professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your safety and health.
We are all in this together, and we believe that every community we serve will need to support local small business entrepreneurs and youth.
We have 3 challenges our company is solving daily:
- Do no harm: We will continue our strong historic safety record and to not spread COVID-19, as determined by safety guidelines.
- Safely serve our customers: We will safely deliver our promises to thousands of customers. This involves online estimates, masks for our crews, and delivering a contactless experience.
- Safely support our local student entrepreneurs: We want our entrepreneurs to be safe, and experience what it means to overcome challenges. We want them to safely serve themselves and others.
Here is our Plan:
- Public Health: Follow Current and ongoing health guidelines as defined by public health in local constituencies and regions for COVID-19.
- Entrepreneurs: We have shifted all entrepreneur recruiting, training, coaching & development to a remote or online model, and if ANY in person training is required, it will be with very small groups within hygienic and social distance guidelines as defined by public health.
a. Pre-season: Please understand that all our students are now home from school and have an incredible amount of free time. We will respectfully and compassionately call our previous customers to organize their summer work, conditionally if they would like because of uncertain times. If we potentially upset you with our call, we will apologize and will call you at a later time. We are also innovating and providing distance-based neighbourhood marketing, keeping within public health guidelines.
b. In-season: Our people on site will be healthy and able to be on site. We will serve the customers without in-person contact, or as directed by the customer, for communication, job completion and payment. For interior window cleaning, we will maintain a strict hygiene protocol that we will cover before we start the job and enter the home. We will also require you to let us know if you or anyone in your home has been out of the country or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Should you have questions, please contact us 1.800.268.4248
Stay safe and well,
|Tony Valle||Aaron Anders|
|College Pro||College Pro Window Cleaning|