8. What does it take to be successful?
We measure success in a lot of different ways – franchisee growth, customer quality, painter satisfaction, sales, and franchisee profitability. In general, our successful franchisees have the following preferences and abilities:
* Strong values- our values are:
* Deliver what you promise
* Respect the individual
* Have pride in what you do
* To be open minded to possibilities
* Goal oriented
* Ability to take on significant challenges and effectively manage the emotional highs and lows of the challenge
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Comfortable speaking with people
* Someone who looks inward for solutions to problems and takes responsibility
* Comfortable with basic math skills
* Willing to put forth the work necessary
These are just some of the qualities that our successful franchisees have. Strength or weakness in one area doesn’t mean that your son or daughter would or would not be a successful franchise manager.