12. Why would a homeowner buy a paint job from my son or daughter?
The exterior residential painting market is a multi-billion dollar a year industry in North America. College Pro Painters has been operating in the residential painting marketplace in Canada and the United States since 1971.
College Pro thoroughly trains our franchisees. Some of the features College Pro has are:
* College Pro and your son/daughter have liability insurance and full workers compensation for the workers on the job site.|
* There is a year round customer service center – if there are any questions, College Pro can be reached.
* We back up all of our franchisees work with a 2 year warranty – even if there are problems, College Pro will go back and fix the problem (we do not expect the franchisees to be responsible for the paint job after their franchise ends – College Pro takes care of this.)
* We have a national account with the major paint suppliers – including Sherwin Williams, in which we are able to get national discounts on paint and supplies.
* Our people are trained in paint systems, failures and solutions.
* Our customer satisfaction rating was over 95% last year – we work hard to make sure that our customers get a quality paint job.
* The homeowners have a professionally written contract that clearly lays out the expectations and price for the homeowners.
* Homeowners like to give students a chance, and like to know that they are helping students pay for their college education.
We feel confident that homeowners have been, and will continue to be, receptive to the college students painting their home in the summer months.